AAPKACHEF SECURITY – Peace of Mind
All the pages on aapkachef.com that request sensitive information including personal details and credit/debit card details are completely protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). You can verify it from the Padlock that appears on your choice of browser. This means that every information that is sent to and from our server is encrypted to prevent any unauthorized access.
Your connection to our website is secured by Trustwave SSL.
For questions and concerns about security at the aapkachef.com, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices are updated and changed frequently. Our website constantly updates the prices as we receive it from our suppliers. All the prices are in US Dollars (USD) and prices are inclusive of Product and Servce Tax, but exclusive of Shipping Costs, wherever applicable.
Aapkachef website uses the Stripe payment pateway for its credit/debit card transactions. Stripe processes credit/debit card transactions for thousands of merchants world wide, thus providing a safe and secure means of collecting online payments.
All credit/debit card payments using Stripe payment gateway are secured payments. The benefits are:
- Payments are completely automated with an immediate response with zero interference.
- Your credit/debit card details cannot be viewed by Aapkachef or any outside party.
- Aapkachef is secured by the 128 Bit SSL Certificate, which makes it highly secure.
- Every transaction is encrypted for storage with Stripe’s data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Stripe is an authorised third party payment processng gateway for all the major credit/debit card types.
- Stripe does not touch your funds in between transactions. The transacted amounts are directly transferred from your credit card to Aapkachef accounts.
- Stripe is considered to be one of the best and secure software platform for payment processing and online business
For more information about Stripe on online credit/debit card payments, please visit www.stripe.com
PayPal allows quick and easy transfer of money between users via emails using Credit/Debit cards and bank accounts . It is a system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments.
Please note that it is not important for the Aapkachef customers to have an account with Paypal to shope on aapkachef.com.
Please click here to visit Paypal to get further details about the the Paypal payment option.
After the processing of the transaction, you will be redirected back to aapkachef.com web site with the payment confirmation. Additionally, you will also receive an email confirmation once the payment has been processed and your order has been received by Aapkachef.
Payment for international orders is accepted in USD via both PayPal and Stripe.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
An order can only be cancelled up to the point it is despatched. We pride ourselves on despatching orders promptly so to cancel your order please immediately visit the My Account page on aapkachef.com . You will always receive an email advising you that your order has been despatched, beyond which you will need to accept the delivered product and then return the order to us in accordance with our Refunds and Returns Policy here.